· TWO photographers, this allows both of us to capture your special day from two vantage points
· We will give you a mix of color photographs, black and white images, plus some special effects, such as vignetting or a black & white photo with only the flowers in color.
· We will perform a "white glove” enhancement service that involves editing selected photographs.
· Your wedding images posted on a website, so that all your guests can view them (& they can order reprints too).
· We are down-to-earth wedding photographers who can easily mingle with your guests to capture moments that you never even knew occurred. Every wedding we shoot reflects the unique personality of our brides and grooms. When we work with you, we want to highlight your individuality.
· A B&W wedding (5x7) photo for the newspaper announcement.
Great wedding photography is not about perfection, but about storytelling and capturing the spirit and essence of the wedding day. Every wedding has its own personality. Capturing the chemistry between the bride and groom, as well as the real and emotional moments among family and friends, are the kind of qualities that truly make wedding photography beautiful.
Before each wedding, we will meet with you to discuss your ceremony plans and we plan on attending your rehearsal. By doing this, we make sure we are able to get the best shots & not interrupt the ceremony. Rarely will you find a photographer willing to do this and we do it by choice at no additional charge.
· Our style is a creative, illustrative approach to wedding photography. We take a lot of photojournalistic (unobtrusive) style photographs with traditional posed images where appropriate. Even in the posed images, we want you to look and feel relaxed.
You will be able to look back in years to come and remember the beginning of your love forever.